1. The consultation is up to 30 minutes in duration, this time may vary depending on the treatment required
2. Clients are requested to arrive on time.
We will not wait for you or postpone your appointment, even if you phone/contact us to indicate you will be late. You will NOT be seen if you late. You will be charged £25 to rebook late appointments
3. Visitors are kindly asked to either remove foot wear when entering the Drury Lane Clinic or you may wear provided plastic shoe covers
4. All treatment fees must be paid in advance, including treatment courses
5. We require 48 hours notice for appointment changes and cancellations. A fee of £25 is charged for changes within the notice period.
6. If you do not show up for the appointment, we cannot refund or replace it
7. We have the right to refuse admission if you are more the 10 minutes late.
8. Appointments,appointment changes, appointment cancellation for treatments can only be done on-line
9. We are based at 185 Drury Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2B 5PR.
10. We are directly opposite The Travel Lodge Hotel (Holborn End of Drury Lane) and next door to Carlos Pizza
11. You may transfer your treatment to someone else with our agreement
12. We are not liable for any costs incurred to attend an appointment at The Drury Lane Clinic or any of our venues.
13. Please bring your voucher and confirmation to the appointment.
14. All Tarot readings / consultations are for entertainment purposes only